GlucoRX changes test strips lancets and meters
GlucoRX has recently changed test strips, lancets and meters.
GlucoRX is one of the NHS’s largest supplier of quality diabetes products offering various products to support quality diabetes care for patients and primary care providers.
The company commits to improving patients’ lives. They believe in making a real difference to help support patients with diabetes.
They are also committed to offering significant savings on diabetes management solutions without compromising on quality and patient care.
Below you will find several videos on how to use GlucoRx Q and GlucoRx HCT respective to their use cases with test strips, lancets and meters.
GlucoRx Q Instructions
Watch the following videos below to learn how to use the following GlucoRX Q products:
1. How to Set up your lancing device for GlucoRx Q meter
2. How to perform a Quality Control test on a GlucoRx Q meter
3. How to set up your GlucoRx Q Meter
4. How to perform a blood glucose test on a GlucoRx Q meter
5. How to review your glucose readings on a GlucoRx Q meter
6. How to remove a used lancets from a lancing device for GlucoRx Q meter
GlucoRx HCT Instructions
Watch the following videos below to learn how to use the following GlucoRX HCT products: